RM is a career consultant, who specializes in helping women + BIPOC navigate career change to cultivate fulfilling, sustainable success.
Through her dynamic career strategy workshops, RM guides people through exploring career options that better align with their values, priorities, and desired impact.
Previously, she ran a small communications design company, which she determined was not work she wanted to do long-term. With no guidance or support for how to transition from that first business, she made all the mistakes in trying to figure out what her next venture (and overall career focus) should be.
The lessons from that experience are what shaped her desire to help other women maneuver through the uncertainty of career transition—avoiding pitfalls and unnecessary setbacks on the path to pursuing their full potential.
She wrote The Pivot Map: Uncovering Your Path to Sustainable Success… (2017, Amazon) as a guide for entrepreneurs on how to navigate change when they’re unfulfilled in their business.
RM is the founder and managing director of FieldTrip, a boutique organizational consulting firm that helps companies take a more human approach to employee engagement.
These days, when RM isn't working, she's trying new pescatarian recipes or re-bingeing all the seasons of her favorite TV shows.
- The Trailblazers Podcast, Ep. 146: RM Harrison—The New Rules of Entrepreneurial Success
- Forbes: Mastering the Pivot as a Small Business Owner
- #SECURETHESEAT by Minda Harts: Burnout is Real! with RM Harrison
- Women Killing It!, Ep. 98: How to Pivot for Meaningful Success with Business Strategist and Author RM Harrison
- Ellevate Podcast, Ep. 109: Finding Sustainable Success as an Entrepreneur, with RM Harrison
- [VIDEO] BoldTV: Are You Ready To ‘Pivot’? Author RM Harrison Teaches #BoldBiz How to Achieve Lasting Success
- OPEN Forum: 15 Black Business Women Share Their Tips for Success
- Quit Bleeping Around Podcast with Christina Eanes, Ep. 108: Interview of Superachiever RM Harrison
- USA Weekly: Interview with RM Harrison, CEO and Business Strategist
- One Woman Shop: 100 Best Sites for Soloproneurs, 2016
- Business Mindset Podcast with Holly Worton, Ep. 143: How to Clone Your Favorite Client
- Hit the Mic with The Stacey Harris, Ep. 217: Evolving Your Client Relationships