RM is a career strategist and organizational consultant, who specializes in helping women and BIPOC cultivate fulfilling, sustainable success.
She is the founder and managing director of FieldTrip, a boutique organizational consulting firm that helps companies take a more human approach to employee engagement.
Previously, she consulted with women entrepreneurs on how to align their careers and businesses to better reflect their priorities and values. She published The Pivot Map: Uncovering Your Path to Sustainable Success… (2017, Amazon) as a guide for entrepreneurs on how to navigate change when they’re unfulfilled in business.
These days, when RM isn't working, she's trying out new pescatarian recipes or re-bingeing seasons of her favorite TV shows.
- The Trailblazers Podcast, Ep. 146: RM Harrison—The New Rules of Entrepreneurial Success
- Forbes: Mastering the Pivot as a Small Business Owner
- #SECURETHESEAT by Minda Harts: Burnout is Real! with RM Harrison
- Women Killing It!, Ep. 98: How to Pivot for Meaningful Success with Business Strategist and Author RM Harrison
- Ellevate Podcast, Ep. 109: Finding Sustainable Success as an Entrepreneur, with RM Harrison
- [VIDEO] BoldTV: Are You Ready To ‘Pivot’? Author RM Harrison Teaches #BoldBiz How to Achieve Lasting Success
- OPEN Forum: 15 Black Business Women Share Their Tips for Success
- Quit Bleeping Around Podcast with Christina Eanes, Ep. 108: Interview of Superachiever RM Harrison
- USA Weekly: Interview with RM Harrison, CEO and Business Strategist
- One Woman Shop: 100 Best Sites for Soloproneurs, 2016
- Business Mindset Podcast with Holly Worton, Ep. 143: How to Clone Your Favorite Client
- Hit the Mic with The Stacey Harris, Ep. 217: Evolving Your Client Relationships